Broken Heart, Bleeding Heart, Not Able to Move Forward!
- Has someone broken your heart
- Unfulfilled dreams
- Lost a loved one
- Your father or mother never loved you or accepted you
This is just a few of issues that break a heart and hold you back from your destiny in the secular world or in God. Outcome of a broken heart and why we need the father’s love:
- Physical Sickness – Proverbs 17:22
- Spiritual Torment – 2 Timothy 1:7
- Mental Torment – Proverbs 18:14
- Emotional Torment – Matthew 18:34
A person with a wounded spirit lives in inner misery that focuses regularly on his/her injuries or pain. No matter how hard you walk, for the Lord, you you seem to fall or one day have faith and the next day not have faith but doubt and unbelief. You have people who get frustrated with you because of your inconsistency in the Lord. The reason, a broken heart, your life has been shattered and you are not able to recover yourself.
Jesus said in Luke 4:18-19 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel tot he poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.” God is your father and He sent His son to bring liberty to the hurting. Is that good news? But, many people do not know how to minister deliverance to bring about healing and freedom. That is what Touch of God Healing and Deliverance Ministry is all about.
If you live in Dallas/Fort Worth area, come to our classes. We start October 6, 2012. Read more about Hhttp://healingdeliverance.net/category/articles/healing-articles/overcome-a-broken-heart/ealing a Broken Heart
Leaving for Philippines in October 2012 – Stop Human Trafficking – Save the Children – Come Back Bring Awareness
In Philippines working with evangelist (salvation crusade) – Working together with existing organization: Tacloban Full Gospel Assembly, Philippines and going with Living Water World Ministries in Dallas and Arron Crider and many others. We will be face to face with the victims, mostly children recovered from their inhuman plight to freedom from sex slavery and abuse to share the love of God and reach out to them in prayers, hope, value and love that surpass understanding.
Our Mission: Going into 10 Villages in Philippines exposing and educating people to the truth about Sex Slavery to help prevent parents in giving away their children to traffickers who promise a better life for their children. I will be video interviewing parents, victims of human trafficking of their horror stories of sex slavery. This is a $40 billion-a-year growing industry and how 800,000 estimated children reported missing each year in America and how 16% of Philippines are sold in America for human sex trafficking. Read more about this problem… Watch 8:12 Min. Video – Your children are at risk! Learn how they lure children in America.
Our goal is as follows:
- an engagement of the whole gospel with the presentation of the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior and Healer integrated with Jesus and compassion expressed in practical ways to the unsaved and survivors through love and minister healing and deliverance to restore them physically, mentally, spiritually and their broken hearts.
- Bring medicine and food and clothing to victims of human trafficking for those suffering from STD, HIV and tuberculosis, malnourished.
- Create documentary videos by interviewing victims and parents in Philippines and in the United States and share back in the states to bring awareness in churches, college community, schools, hospitals.
- Create training DVD’s for emergency room nurses to know how to recognize victims of trafficking to help rescue victims into shelters.
- Create awareness DVD’s for schools to bring awareness of how the social media is being used by predators to kidnap children and much more
Support me as I go to the Philippines to help bring awareness and help save our Children!