Foundation Series: Broken Heart, Pathways, Sin and Spirit World Reality, Roman 7 Separation, and Father’s Love – we do a foundational series teaching first so that people know the following:
- Who is their enemy,
- where does disease come from and what opens the door,
- What took place in the garden,
- learn to discern their thoughts since not all our thoughts are our own,
- your identity and authority,
- you are not sin but sin is a being,
- what is santification, flesh vs. spirit
- who our father truly is – his love for us
When people hear the foundational teachings, they are ready to truly get deliverance and stay healed. I’ve been with several deliverance ministries and saw people come back over and over because they did not understand how to stay free.
First Foundational Series: Healing A Broken Heart Wounded Spirit
Part 1 of 3 (15:00 Min)
Part 2 of 3 (15:00 Min.)
Part 3 of 3 (5:07 Min.)
If you feel you’ve been blessed, please help us out through DONATIONS
Introduction to Touch of God Healing and Deliverance Ministry
What we are about: Putting back the hedge of protection and healing the broken heart.
Healing the Broken Heart: Luke 4:18, Ps. 147:3, Isaiah 61:1
Learn what a hedge of protection is: Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. (Isaiah 49:16 KJV) – Israel lived safely behind the wall
Learn what puts holes in the hedge of protection:
He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him. — Surely a serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better”. Eccles.10:8, 11
A hedge in Biblical times was often a border of thorny bushes around a garden or vineyard to protect it from outside invaders.
What puts holes in the hedge of protection
- Generational Sin (explain) familiar spirits
- Rebellion – Bible calls rebellion witchcraft
- Trauma – anything that brought numbness and shock – natural, betrayal, divorce, accidents, sin?, abuse (mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally)
- Broken Heart – Not loved properly, betrayed, etc.
- How we treat people and commanded to love our enemies
- Murmuring Complaining
- Occultism and more
- Not loved properly by parents – they felt rejected by one or both parents or mistreated or been an escape goat.
Some of you today when I say broken heart think of love relationship!
Some of you have broken hearts. Was it dealt with correctly? Did you stuff the pain, isolate, cut off people, workaholic, addictions, it or deal with it God’s ways.
A broken heart opens a person up to disease! How does a broken heart open a person to disease!
The heart or the spirit of a man is the source of our life. It is the centre of our being. If the spirit is damaged, wounded or corrupted in any way, (and the Bible says it can be) our ability to relate normally to others, to ourselves and to God is hampered because of a wounded spirit a person is emotionally broken. Jesus came to heal broken hearts.
“Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard (your heart), for out of it flows the springs of life.” (Proverbs 4:23)
When you have a broken heart, you have a hard time believing what God has done for you. You are accepted, child of God, etc. But you lose sight or never come into understanding our inheritance or identity in Christ. You can quote the word of God or the promises of God but the promises don’t come. Why, because your heart is broken.
Your bucket has holes in it. You put promises of God in the bucket but it flows out the holes because you are not able to overcome the rejection, abandonment, guilt, shame, fear and a host of other tormenting fruit from Satan’s kingdom. A person with a broken heart usually progress often bringing diseases with it because they are caught up on the performance wheel.
Are you madly striving to prove to the world and to ourselves that you have value or worth? Are you trying to gain love and acceptance from our parents by doing things and never getting the recognition or acceptance but you still do it? Or did you just simply shut down living in a silent merciless hell of isolation or a little of both?
The Hebrew word translated broken is a strong word. It means, “Wrecked, shattered, even crippled or maimed.” The Hebrew word for wounded is “to profane (to profane oneself, defile oneself, pollute oneself a) ritually b) sexually), defile, pollute, desecrate: 1) to violate the honor of, dishonor; 2) to violate (a covenant), 4) to treat as common.
Broken Heart Affects Health
A merry heart does well like a medicine but a broken spirit dries the bones.” As a merry heart does well like a medicine but a broken spirit compromises and represses the immune system.
Jesus knew that and said Jesus said in Luke 4:18-19, , Ps. 147:3, Isaiah 61:1
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.” Jesus came to mend broken hearts (wounded spirit). We, my team, are hear to heal the broken hearted.
Most people who were injured emotionally as children believe that no one is safe and trustworthy. Consequently, victims of childhood abuse or neglect seldom let the One they need most into their fragile hearts.
A person with a broken heart lives in inner misery that focuses regularly on his injuries or pain cannot receive the cleansing. Usually there is unforgiveness and self-pity and self-pity is the super glue that holds you to the pain of your past. It is hard to move forward in life when you are stuck in the past in pain and misery. Through God’s Power, He can heal your wounded spirit and set you on a course to be free to be what God wants you to be with purpose and calling. The demonic spirits want to hold you back to your calling and purpose.
Have you met people (the manifestations):
- One day have faith and the next not but have doubt and unbelief?
- Is not consistant reading their word or standing on God’s promises for themselves continuously
- Get offended very easily
- They have rejection on them and feel unloved and unwanted but want to be loved but don’t know how to fit in.
- Can be with a group of people but they feel like outsiders looking in, they don’t feel apart – but feel rejected – your inner voice (satan) father of lies, telling you that you are rejected and unlovable, etc.
- Continually talk about people who have hurt them
- Murmur and complain
- Not content but discontent, lonliness, isolation, feel like a misfit that god made a mistake
- Find it hard to praise the Lord in all circumstances – negative person
- They can know the word but will manifest hatred and self hatred.
- They want to trust but cannot trust no matter how hard they try
- Extremely fearful
- Accident prone
- Full of fear, and fear is worry and worry can be anything you don’t give to the Lord. It can be fear of man, fear of rejection,
- A person with insecurity
- Feel unworthy
- Self Sabatage success, skin pickers, self cutters, nervousness, lack of peace, etc.
- Attracked to occult modalities, lack of identity
- Can have addictions to street drugs or legal drug prescriptions, alcoholic problems
- Trying to find people to meet their need or expectation and gets hurt a lot
- Some never feel connected with people, god or self
- When growing up, extremely compliant to be loved or rebellious – they gave up trying to find love from a parent and found it through friends and drugs
- Chronic depression even contemplated suicide
- Resistance to authority figures.
- Engaging in pornography.
- Engaging in fantasies of hurting others.
- Difficulty developing or maintaining intimate relationships.
- Emotional difficulty being vulnerable
- Continual sickness and diseases
- Tendency to be controlling and manipulative out of fear of loosing control or
- Passive dependence (the doormat syndrome)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Will be talkative and do all the talking fear of relationships and being rejected
- Anger control problems
- Shame and guilt – will look down and cannot look at you when you talk
- Sees God as being harsh.
- Perfectionist tendencies.
That’s because they have a broken heart and cannot stand. You can tell them to stand on the word, quote promises but they cannot. That is because they have a broken heart! Jesus heals and came to heal a broken heart by taking your pain. People will get frustrated with you and don’t understand and tell you to stop complaining, stop being negative, etc. They will enventually reject you.
Someone with a wounded heart, their pain and hurt never goes away! Time will not bring complete healing to them. Whenever you remember the experience, you feel the hurt. Some people will even block out their memory so that they won’t have to face feeling the hurts, but they are still there.
Symptoms of a Broken Heart
Physical Sickness – Proverbs 17:22 – “A merry heart does well like a medicine but a broken spirit dries the bones.” As a merry heart does well like a medicine but a broken spirit compromises and represses the immune system producing all types of disease.
- Stomach problems (ulcers, acid reflux)
- Skin problems of all kinds
- Heartaches (wounded heart)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity MCS/EI
- Dis-eases of all sorts
- Autoimmune diseases – chrones
- Mental Torment – Proverbs 18:14 broken spirit mental symptoms:
- Feels unloved and rejected by God and others
- Fits of anger and rage
- Lots of negative thoughts and self accusation creating strongholds of the mind
- Confusion of the mind
- Doublemindedness – cannot make decisions
- Various fears, anxiety and stress (phobias) – read steps out of fear and symptoms of fear
- Dominance (control, manipulation, intimidation) of others and environment because of fear of being out of control
- Distrust in others and God
- Lonliness and sadness (heaviness and oppression)
- Inner walls built keeping people out – a prisoner not by choice
- Spirit of insanity
- Emotional Torment – Matthew 18:34
- self distruction (self-cutting, self sabotage)
- Hearing voices
- Seeing unusual things
- Lack of control of self
- Spiritual Torment – 2 Timothy 1:7
- Has a hard time reading the Word of God
- Believing the Word of God and His promises
- Not able to forgive – bitterness
- Not able to stay interested in life or spiritual things and going back and forth spiritually but struggles to stay faithful with God
- Feeling separated from God, others and hates self
- Stuck in the hurt of the past – self-pity. We call this the super glue that holds you to the hell of your past.
- Filled with guilt, shame and condemnation
- Lack of blessings – everything going wrong
- Negative Strongholds develops producing flashes of intrucive thoughts known as vain imagination
- Everything will continually go wrong at jobs, relationships, family relationships
- A spirit of insanity will be working in them.
How a person receives a broken heart:
- Abuse (physical, spiritual, emotional)
- Traumas – bad news, natural disasters, accidents that brought shock, abuse
- Manipulated and controlled by guilt
- Soul ties
- Broken relationships
- Sexual sins
- Unkind words – “The tongue has the power of life and death” – Proverbs 18:21.
- Demonic ritual abuse
- Alcoholic family
- Walking on eggs
- Escape goat
- Unmet needs
- Loss of family, house, job
- High expectations
- Dreams and visions shattered